Sports

They leave a school in Cancun practically empty; was vandalized three times

They leave a school in Cancun practically empty; was vandalized three times | They leave a school in Cancun practically empty; was vandalized three times

Ana Vasquez, head of the Ministry of Education of Quintana Roo, released the number of schools what have been vandalized in state and stressed that in Cancun there is a school that was robbed three times; also released information on the start of classes and exact dates of delivery of federal books to the school of basic education.

There have been 50 vandalized schools, but in Cancun, one school was vandalized in its entirety, that is, it was looted three times, « they left it practically empty, » said the official and stressed that it is the only school that has had more looting, although he pointed out that the authority already has the complaints and the investigations have already begun.

They leave a school in Cancun practically empty; was vandalized three times / Photo to illustrate

He explained that most foreign lovers have stolen wiring, pipes and electronic devices, among other things, that is why they have already requested a budget from the authority of half a million pesos to repair the damage and everything is ready upon return classes, when the traffic light is green.

Cancun News

On the other hand, he said that in this distance school year, there are 14 thousand active teachers in the state of Quintana Roo of the three educational levels and until the close of last night, the number of students enrolled in basic education was 98 thousand , « Data that will continue to rise, because we have not closed the registrations. »

They leave a school in Cancun practically empty; was vandalized three times / Photo to illustrate

More notes from Quintana Roo here

He added that the federal government books will begin to be distributed between September 7 and 8 and there will be around 2,300,000 books for Quintana Roo, while the booklets will be around 60,000, but these are borne by the State Government. .

It may interest you: THEFT IS « SHOT » to schools during contingency by COVID-19 in Quintana Roo

Finally, he commented that around 93% of students have access to open or pay television, while the remaining 7% are those who work with the guides or booklets that are and continue to be delivered to students in areas where they do not have internet or television. Gerson Pech


Source link